【Taichung】次男 日食料理製作所

        Another day to start a new month. What's your plan for this month, by the way? 
     So this time, we're going for a Japanese restaurant! Located at Xitun Rd near the Gongyi Rd. I went there after finishing my part time job, but I'm quite lost the way to go there because of I have never went there before and I'm not really familiar enough with the streets in Taiwan ><
The place is quite small, but cozy. Like many Japanese restaurant, the interior design is very Japanese-like, with the wooden sliding doors, wooden table and chairs, etc.
Menu
They provide noodles, rice, dumpling, vegetable, soup, and beverages.
I heard that their dumpling is a must-try. So, we ordered dumpling and we also tried their noodles. Yum!


次男燒麵 + 半熟蛋 NT$130
For this one I chose soft fried egg, but you can also choose well fried egg, depends on your choice.
They also give a slice of lemon, to add flavour into the noodle. I think it adds a bit of freshness into the dish.
次男燒餃 Dumpling 
For 7 dumplings NT$100
For 10 dumplings NT$140

Thank you for reading Jennels blog! Say hi to us by leaving comments down below and don't forget to follow our blog to keep up with new stories! Stay healthy and have a nice day everyone :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
次男 日食料理製作所
Opening Hours : Monday-Sunday 05.00PM-11.00PM, closed on Thursday
Location : No. 210, Section 1, Xitun Rd, West District, Taichung City


Comments

Popular Posts